Join us in calling on the UK government to Guarantee Our Essentials

Get Help

How to get help

Need a food voucher? Click here to find out how to get one.

Can’t afford to buy food?

You must be a Bromley resident and have a voucher to collect food from one of our centres.

A voucher may be issued by a social worker, GP, housing association, school, children’s centre, faith organisation or Citizens Advice. These are just some examples of support organisations that can issue food vouchers.

Via email

If you are not being supported by one of the above organisations, contact us directly via email at [email protected] and we can advise how to get a voucher.

With your consent, we can refer you to Citizens Advice Bromley, who will call you directly to discuss a food voucher and any other support you may need.

You can also refer yourself directly via Bromley Well. Click here to fill out and submit a referral form.

Please include your name, date of birth, address, size of your household and phone number in the email.

Via telephone

If you don’t have access to email, you can call one of the following freephone helplines:

Bromley Borough Foodbank – 0800 9 20 23 24 (leave a message and we will call you back)

Citizens Advice Bromley – 0808 278 7898 (Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm)

Help Through Hardship (national Citizens Advice helpline) – 0808 208 2138

Other Food Support in the Borough

There are a handful of other food projects across the borough that do not require a voucher, and operate on a first come first served basis. Many of these projects offer fresh food items and access to debt advice, energy support and community activities. Visit Transform Bromley Borough’s website here for information on services and opening days and times.

Back to Get Help